The first half of 2017 saw $3.5 billion invested in 188 digital health startups, according to a Rock Health report.
Seven healthcare startups raised more than $100 million in venture funding. Outcome Health and Peloton Interactive, respectively, were recipients of the two single largest digital health venture funding rounds ever recorded.
Here are the seven digital health startups that received more than $100 million in funding since Jan. 1.
1. Chicago-based Outcome Health: $500 million
2. New York City-based Peloton Interactive: $325 million
3. Boca Raton, Fla.-based Modernizing Medicine: $231 million
4. Cincinnati-based PatientPoint: $140 million
5. Irvine, Calif.-based Alignment Healthcare: $115 million
6. Cambridge, Mass.-based PatientsLikeMe: $100 million
7. Atlanta-based Sharecare: $100 million
Prior to the second quarter of 2017, the largest recorded digital health investment was Jawbone’s $300 million funding round in 2015.
Click here to view the full report.