Black Book Physician Practice & Ambulatory Solutions ranked six of Modernizing Medicine’s specialty-specific EHRs first on its top EHR lists.
Almost 17,000 EHR users responded to the Black Book survey which asked for qualitative insight into the vendors using 18 key performance indicators.
Here are five things to know:
1. The Modernizing Medicine EHR systems that ranked No. 1 include:
• Plastic and cosmetic surgery
2. For the past seven years, gGastro, the EHR system developed by gMed, a Modernizing Medicine company, has been ranked No. 1. It’s the only gastroenterology-specific EHR to receive the No. 1 ranking every year since Black Book began polling in 2010.
3. Black Book ranked Modernizing Medicine No. 1 in the single and solo practices – surgical specialties category.
4. Modernizing Medicine received rankings in 14 categories, including a No. 2 ranking for the pain management EHR system; No. 3 for the orthopedic surgery, hand surgery and spine surgery EHR systems; and No. 6 for the rheumatology EHR system.
5. Modernizing Medicine’s MIPS Technology for Single and Physician Practice received a No. 10 ranking.