As our team heads to NOLA for this year’s American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS), we are all looking forward to beignets, po’ boys, jazz and all the sights this one-of-a-kind, historic city offers. And we are certainly looking forward to showcasing our comprehensive solution, modmed OphthalmologyTM.
With so many exciting things happening at the conference, we wanted to highlight the top 5 “in-sightful” reasons to attend ASCRS-ASOA and visit Modernizing Medicine at booth 2817 during the show
- The city. With such a rich history, and so many sights to be seen (see what we did there?), the conference destination is always a perk. After conference hours, our team plans to wander to the Garden District to check out the antebellum homes along St. Charles Avenue via the rumbling streetcar, spend some time in the French Quarter navigating the cobblestone streets and soak in the history and culture. The trip to The Crescent City definitely includes some good eats. A visit to Mother’s for the Famous Ferdi po-boy sandwich and some beignets washed down with cafe au lait from Cafe du Monde are on the foodie hit list.
- The people. During ophthalmology conferences, our team – including our on-staff ophthalmologists always look forward to connecting with peers, former colleagues and classmates from around the country. Our sales team and educators do what they do best on the trade show floor – showcase our ophthalmology-specific products and services and educate clients on best practices. With all the booths to visit and products to choose from, our stop always exudes great energy, a welcoming vibe and a revolutionary EHR system designed by and for ophthalmologists.
- The “suite” solution. As a company, we are in a far different place as compared to last year in the best way possible. We are more than just an EHR company. We now offer a complete solution with our suite of products and services, including Practice Management and Revenue Cycle Management.
- The learning experience. So many speakers, so many presentations and so little time. The trick is planning ahead. Reviewing the event website in great detail, setting your priorities and syncing them to your calendar is key. The conference schedule can be found here and you can navigate your way with a little help from the exhibit hall map.
- The private reception. Being able to take our products and services on the road and host events around the country are two of our favorite endeavors. This year, we are looking forward our event with valued partner, Eyemaginations, and sharing more about modmed Ophthalmology at the upcoming reception on May 7 at one of the French Quarter’s historic landmarks, Pat O’Brien’s.
The best technology doesn’t necessarily make better doctors, but it can make doctors better at what they do. We invite you to come by booth 2817 during ASCRS this year to see more.