Click here to register today for this year’s users conference, MOMENTUM.
Engage. Strengthen. Connect. Formerly known as EMA Nation, this year’s MOMENTUM users meeting will bring together medical professionals, thought leaders and product experts to set the stage for future growth. This year’s Modernizing Medicine’s Networking, Training and Users Meeting (MOMENTUM) will take our annual event to new heights. Thinking about registering? Here are nine momentous reasons to attend the conference this fall.
- The community of medical professionals. This November 17-20 over 1,000 medical professionals including physicians, physician assistants, ophthalmic techs, medical assistants, IT professionals, practice administrators and more will come together in Orlando for the third year in a row. Will you be one of them? You’ll learn alongside your colleagues and peers and make new friends within the Modernizing Medicine community.
- The Modernizing Medicine team. You’ll have the chance to meet and hear from our executive team, including Co-founders Daniel Cane, CEO and Dr. Michael Sherling, CMO during the event. You may even have the chance to snap a selfie with them! You’ll be able to schedule a time to hear and learn from our product experts and educators in personalized, one-on-one sessions to increase your skill sets when using the Modernizing Medicine platform and suite of solutions to hone in on what you need and want to know.
- The knowledge. Want to know about initial history intake, advanced clinical documentation tools, best practices and more? The pre-conference begins on November 17, and you can check out the agenda here. Click here to see what we have in store for the main conference as well. Last year, nearly every attendee who came to the event, arrived in time for both the pre-conference and main conference to soak up every piece of knowledge they could.
- The keynote. We’ve let the momentum build and we are ecstatic to announce that Dr. Abraham Verghese will be this year’s keynote speaker on Sunday, November 20. He is a nationally bestselling author and prominent voice in medicine with a uniquely humanistic view of the future of healthcare. His most recent novel, Cutting for Stone, was a runaway hit, topping the New York Times bestseller list for over two years and earning a movie deal. It was also read by members of the MMwit Book Club, which is an internal group of employees for Modernizing Women in Technology. Want to learn more about Dr. Verghese before you see him in person? Click here.
- The location. Who doesn’t want to come to the Sunshine State in the fall? The weather should be mild and pleasant (you can even take a dip in the resort’s pool complete with a lazy river and waterslide) and escape the chilling temperatures that pretty much every other state, minus Florida, will be experiencing. Orlando is home to some great attractions (Mickey Mouse anyone?) and shopping. There’s certainly something to keep the whole family entertained during the event. For the third year, The Hilton Bonnet Creek is the conference hotel to stay, attend sessions and more. The hotel’s team even put together a list of the 10 reasons to stay at the hotel (we think #11 is MOMENTUM). Ready to book your room?
- The education. You’ll learn not only from the well-versed team at Modernizing Medicine but from your peers and industry experts too. There will be open forums, hands-on sessions and other teaching and learning methods catered to your needs to learn the ins and the outs of our suite of offerings. So whether you are a new user or a super user, you will walk away from the weekend with valuable knowledge and insights. Wondering if you fall under the category of new or advanced? We have a checklist for that!
- The fun factor. Ain’t no party like a modmed party! A Modernizing Medicine event would not be complete with some sweet swag, a dance party with the “Bad Boys of Reggae” Inner Circle (watch the Bad Boys music video here), great food, good people and an all around excellent time. We have a reputation for our high-energy, and that includes our client appreciation parties.
- A glimpse into the future. With this summer’s launch of 5.0, you’ll learn even more about what this means for you and your practice and other exciting news that is on the way. Last year attendees were the first to know about our Practice Management solution. So if you’re at MOMENTUM, you’ll get an insider’s look into what is on the horizon.
- The memories. Whether you have been to the users conference in the past, or this will be your first year, lasting memories will be created and you’ll already start counting down the days until the 4th annual meeting. Perhaps hearing from previous attendees is one of the best ways to really understand the impact of the event.
- Informative, enthusiastic and energetic! They love what they do and so does their team and it shows! – Tim Marchetti, Saperstein MD, Inc.
- “When I first started using the Electronic Medical Assistant (EMA), I was still using a hybrid approach and couldn’t let go of my security blanket of scribing on paper. In one weekend, Modernizing Medicine’s users conference honed all the skills and equipped me with the tools that enabled me to eliminate paper completely while being able to finalize my notes the same day. This was time well spent because not only was the event super productive, but it was also the most fun I’ve had at a conference in a while!” -Vivian Kim, MD, Advanced Retina Care, Fresno, CA
- Cane and Sherling are always exciting to see and hear on stage. They bring lots of energy to the room and get everyone pumped. -Kyle Geer, Cumberland Dermatology
- 2015 was my first user conference experience, and I thought it was amazing and the presentation was great. -Juanita Sanders, Dermatology Associates of West Michigan
Have questions? Want to learn more about the conference? Click here. You can also share the event details with your colleagues on social media. Be sure to RSVP and share the event on Facebook and follow and tag your posts with #modmedLIVE.