- The Vegas Sights. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Hopefully that cliche doesn’t apply to the knowledge and insights you gain while at the 2016 American College of Gastroenterology Annual Scientific Meeting (ACG). After a long day at ACG, you’ll probably want to use your time to explore the sights in Vegas and there are definitely a lot of those. Here’s a list of things to do in Vegas from ACG. And check out the top-rated attractions from TripAdvisor. Want to satisfy your tastebuds? Top-rated restaurants can also be found in Sin City and here’s the top 17 places to dine according to Eater.com.
- Bottoms Up. Did someone say complimentary refreshments after a long day in Vegas at ACG? We will be celebrating our selection by Olympus® as a preferred partner for the EndoWorks® transition with drinks at booth #716. Two receptions will be held – one on Sunday and one on Monday – so you can choose the day that works best for you. And no need to RSVP.
|Sun., October 16
4:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Booth #716, Sands Expo
|Mon., October 17
3:30 p.m.- 4:45 p.m.
Booth #716, Sands Expo
You’ll have the opportunity to mingle with your peers, enjoy refreshments and unwind during an eventful day at the conference. Plus, meet our team at booth #716 and get an inside look at gKiosk™, a new gMed solution that helps eliminate check-in paperwork by allowing patients to update their information and sign forms on an iPad.
- Innovative Features and Products. There’s a whole lot of innovation and excitement when you stop by booth #716 at ACG. We will be showcasing our all-in-one solution that includes our new patient kiosk, award-winning electronic health record (EHR) system, Practice Management, Revenue Cycle Management and more. Here’s quick rundown of six products and services you’ll have the chance to see and learn more about from our gMed team including Dr. Elliot Ellis, Team Lead, Gastroenterology at Modernizing Medicine.
- gKiosk – this new platform was built to speed up the check-in process by letting patients update their personal information and medical history and sign consent forms on an iPad. gKiosk integrates with gGastro and gPM™ to add data to the patient’s record automatically.
Check out the recent webinar here.
- gGastro – the gastroenterology-specific EHR system was named Top Ambulatory EHR for gastroenterology by Black Book Rankings’ in 2016 and for six consecutive years.
- gPM™ – an innovative practice management system designed to enhance both the efficiency of workflow and effectiveness of processes. gPM integrates the gastroenterology practice with the endoscopy center to centralize medical and financial data into one system.
- gCharge™ – a fully integrated way to capture hospital charges using mobile technology.
- gInsights™ – an advanced analytical tool that simplifies the process of performance measurement to provide more accurate, timely and efficient reporting.
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) – services that can help increase efficiencies and improve financial performance with the combined use of technology, people and processes.
Watch and learn more about RCM here.
- Olympus-size News: ACG attendees can see gMed’s Endoscopy Report Writer (ERW) that was recommended by Olympus as a preferred replacement for the Endoworks platform. For many providers who still need to transition from Endoworks, ACG will be one of the last opportunities to test-drive the ERW and learn about conversion options before Olympus support is discontinued.
- The Future of Value-based Medicine. The time to prepare for MACRA is now and having the right EHR system in place is a critical piece of the puzzle. We are particularly proud to showcase our system’s built-in quality reporting capabilities. With MACRA’s quality reporting requirements scheduled to take effect in January 2017, it will be more important than ever that physicians can easily and accurately report on quality and outcomes. While MACRA compliance may have financial consequences in and of itself, the move to outcome-based reimbursement is imminent and goes beyond any one mandate. Watch the recently recorded webinar here.
Stop by booth #716 during ACG and meet with Dr. Ellis and the gMed team to learn more and join us for refreshments during our Bottoms Up social event.