Network, learn and innovate – all along South Florida’s sandy shore. Modernizing Medicine’s annual MOMENTUM users conference will take place on November 2-5, 2017 at the Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, Florida. Whether it’s your first time attending or you’ve attended in the past, there’s something for everyone. We have the top five reasons to attend this year’s conference.
1. Learn. Regardless if you are a new user or one with years of experience, you will walk away with tips and tricks and gain deeper insights on how to use our electronic health record (EHR) systems, EMA™ and gGastro™, along with our specialty-specific suite of solutions. The conference will give you the chance to download knowledge from our expert team of medical directors, educators, support staff and more. You will also hear from and meet our two co-founders, Dan Cane, CEO and Michael Sherling, MD, MBA, Chief Medical and Strategy Officer.
Roundtable discussions combined with one-on-one appointments with our team will put you on the path to achieving even more success in your medical practice. With our pre-conference and main conference sessions, hone your skills and learn new ones along the way. Some of the topics covered will include value-based care, the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), Alternative Payment Models (APMs), coding guidelines, patient engagement and more.
2. Connect. Where else would you be able to be in the same spot as hundreds of other EMA and gGastro users? The MOMENTUM users conference is that place. You’ll have the opportunity to learn, share and network with our community of users from around the country. Learning from your peers provides an invaluable experience, and you will connect on professional, personal and social levels throughout the weekend.
3. Innovate. In addition to focusing on the here and now, we will look to the future. We continue to advance the healthcare industry with solutions that you can bring back to your practice to make an impact in your everyday workflow. By attending, you will learn what’s next on the horizon.
4. Keynote. This year we welcome Vivek H. Murthy, MD, 19th Surgeon General of the United States, as our keynote speaker on Saturday, November 4. With an impressive background of accolades and achievements, Dr. Murthy has created initiatives to tackle the country’s most urgent public health issues. You can read his bio and learn more here.
5. Location. How could you not want to travel to the Sunshine State in the fall? When the rest of the country bundles up, you’ll have the chance to break out your flip-flops and enjoy the ocean view from the newly remodeled Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, Florida. With a top-tier restaurant, old-fashioned candy and ice-cream shop, multiple pools and top-notch amenities, you can soak up all the resort has to offer and other sunshiney activities in South Florida too. Checkout a slideshow of resort photos here.
And don’t just take our word for it. Watch the video to hear what our clients shared and catch a glimpse of the conference experience and see photos from last year’s event here.
As far as I’m concerned, it’s a must to attend MOMENTUM. This was my second year attending and this year had seven staff members with me. Some people are so scared of electronic health records. The staff at MOMENTUM makes it so easy to learn; it’s like ‘here’s your iPhone, let me teach you something.’ This conference is awesome in getting people to feel comfortable using EMA.
– Neil Shmunes, MD, Atlantic Eye Institute of Jacksonville
I love attending the MOMENTUM conference every year. I always pick up new tips and workflows that I hadn’t thought of before, solve problems face-to-face with the support team and solidify my completion of the Medicare incentive programs. The professional networking is a wonderful benefit. We can really help each other understand how to use the product more efficiently. And of course the weather is beautiful and it’s a lot of fun to come.
– Sarah Baroody, MD, Eye Care of Danbury
I have attended the users conference for three years, and I find that every year I learn something new. The sessions are presented in a very simple and easy way for anyone to understand. The information that they make available to us is really helpful to take back and implement into our practice.
– LeAnn Mathewson, Office Manager, Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center SW Florida
2016 was our first year attending and the atmosphere is just so exciting. We get to hear the latest product news, and what’s really impressive to me is that the end user is always kept in mind. We are given the opportunity to provide feedback and ask questions.”
– Samuel Gun, DO, Tri-County Gastroenterology, PC