We’re proud to honor the South Florida Business Journal Influential Business Women Class of 2016. This year’s crop of 25 honorees highlights the region’s burgeoning number of women excelling in a variety of business sectors, while also spotlighting the numerous efforts they lead to help improve our local communities.
The honorees, which hail from a variety of backgrounds, have all worked diligently to achieve their success. Women such as Celebrity Cruise Lines President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo; Diane Dagher, senior director of talent and culture of Modernizing Medicine; and Vivian de las Cuevas-Diaz, partner at Holland & Knight.
The program honors the strong record of leadership, performance and innovation in each honoree’s respective industry, plus their meaningful community involvement. All will be celebrated on May 20 at the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 in Fort Lauderdale.
Here are the honorees:
- Gigi Alvarez, founder & CEO of G. Alvarez Studio Inc.
- Leah Carpenter, administrator/CEO of Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Diane Dagher, senior director of talent and culture at Modernizing Medicine
- Darcy J. Davis, CEO of Health Care District of Palm Beach County
- Vivian de las Cuevas-Diaz, partner at Holland & Knight
- Sheri Fiske Schultz, co-managing director of Fiske & Co.
- Caroline Fleischer, director of Cushman & Wakefield
- Teresa P. Foxx, director, general manager and chairwoman at Barclays and FIBA
- Barbara W. Goldberg, CEO and co-founder of O’Connell & Goldberg Public Relations
- Kathleen A. Grace, managing director of United Capital Financial Life Management
- Judith Haddad, executive VP and CIO and CTO of Patriot National
- Lori Hoyt, co-owner of California Closets
- Virginia A. Jacko, president and CEO for Miami Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired Inc.
- Stacey Lawson, CEO of Ygrene
- Georgia Lehoczky, regional health care director of Walgreen Co.
- Wendy Link, managing partner of Ackerman, Link & Sartory, P.A.
- Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, president and CEO of Celebrity Cruise Lines
- Cynthia McCauley, CEO of Tenet Florida Physician Services
- Kal Mistry, executive VP and chief administration officer of VITAS Healthcare
- Heather Nisbeth, Florida market tax leader of EY
- Lourdes M. Pineda-Garcia, VP of financial services and CFO of FirstService Residential
- Cathy Rick-Joule, VP of Miami International Boat Show
- Traci H. Rollins, regional managing partner of Squire Patton Boggs LLP
- Taren Ruggiero, VP and chief nursing officer of Holy Cross Hospital
- Michele L. Stocker, co-chair of consumer financials services litigation practice at Greenberg Traurig P.A.
Congratulations to all the honorees!