Managing Change in a COVID-19 World: Prepare Your Practice & Staff
Hosted by Michael Sherling, MD
Special guest speakers from McKinsey & Company, Inc. – Pooja Kumar, MD, MSc, Partner; Neha Patel, Partner; and Stephanie Carlton, Expert Associate Partner.
Now that offices are starting to open back up, how are you preparing for and managing the change brought about by COVID-19? What opportunities can you take advantage of now to equip your practice with the tools needed to adapt and grow should more changes arrive? Find out in this very special webinar.
What We’ll Cover
- Scenarios for economic recovery
- The latest consumer sentiments on receiving care
- Updates on policy changes enacted during the crisis and their implications, if sustained
- Opportunities for providers to consider how to accelerate change and embrace the “next normal”
- What it currently looks like to practice in the office
- Vital tools to help prepare for the future
Fill out the form for your video