Here are 14 recent updates from key revenue cycle management companies.
1. Athenahealth executive Vice President and COO Ed Park sold 4,000 shares of company stock.
2. Modernizing Medicine plans to 20 medical billing analysts for its offices in Roseville, Calif.
3. Healthcare business operations company HealthTrust tapped iMedX to provide outsourced coding services to its clients.
4. Inc. 5000 magazine named payment integrity and risk management provider LaunchPoint among the fastest-growing private companies in the United States.
5. Healthcare technology company RemitDATA and StarHealth Provider Solutions launched a comparative analytics tool.
6. Sutherland Healthcare Solutions tapped Ontario Systems to use its Artiva HC software.
7. University Health Care System in Augusta, Ga., implemented RightPatient’s biometric patient identification technology.
8. Shamrock Solutions released a digital explanation of benefits solution.
9. The Healthcare Finance Management Association named Dayton Benway to its national Chapter Advancement Team.
10. CareCredit launched a digital application that enables patients to apply for and use CareCredit financing during appointments at physicians’ offices.
11. Munster (Ind.) Radiology Group selected McKesson for comprehensive revenue cycle services.
12. The MetroHealth System in Cleveland and healthcare technology vendor Hyland partnered to develop and enhance the system’s administrative software.
13. Accretive Health CEO and COO Joe Flanagan purchased 100,000 shares of company stock.
14. Choctaw Regional Medical Center in Ackerman, Miss., tapped Trilogy Revenue Cycle Solutions to manage billing operations.