Modernizing Medicine has named Rick Von Pusch the company’s first chief revenue officer. Here are five highlights:
1. Mr. Pusch will head all revenue-related activities, overseeing sales, marketing and business development teams.
2. Previously, Mr. Pusch was senior vice president of sales, marketing and operations for Dealertrack, a software as a service provider for the automotive and lending industries.
3. Mr. Pusch will work as part of the executive team with Daniel Cane, CEO and co-founder of Modernizing Medicine, Michael Sherling, MD, CMO and co-founder, Karen O’Byrne, CFO, and Mark Fleisher, general counsel.
4. Mr. Pusch holds a Bachelor of the Arts degree in Management Information Systems from the University of South Florida in Tampa.
5. Modernizing Medicine, based in Boca Raton, Fla., is the creator of the Electronic Medical Assistant, a cloud-based, specialty-specific electronic health record system.