We provide services to practices of all sizes and complexities. As a result, we have developed a number of training options to meet your particular needs, whether you prefer a slow and steady approach, or an aggressive plan tailored for the super tech savvy. We provide training options based on how you prefer to learn, your time frame and your comfort level. Modernizing Medicine’s Educators have clinical backgrounds and are well versed in practice operations. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about the fees for the training options described below.
EMA Web Training
- Eight to ten, one-hour lessons with a Modernizing Medicine Educator via a web meeting over a timeline tailored to your schedule
- Exclusive and interactive implementation while allowing you to keep up with the demands of your practice
- Recommended for any practice requiring flexible scheduling and a moderate pace
EMA Corporate Workshop
- A weekend of collaborative, classroom-based training lead by Modernizing Medicine Educators in Boca Raton, Florida
- Learn EMA’s fundamentals, then work through real-life workflow scenarios with your staff and other providers
- Recommended for all practices
EMA Onsite Support
- A Modernizing Medicine Educator will work with you and your staff to help ensure a smooth workflow and correct data entry
- An excellent opportunity to further develop your “super-users”
- Available to all clients. Please contact us to obtain a quote for the costs of your personalized EMA Onsite Support.