is pleased to invite you to an evening of networking and an important panel discussion:
The Business of Healthcare in South Florida:
Innovation, Opportunities, and Funding
Guest Speakers Include:
Daniel Cane, CEO & Co-founder
Carlos Migoya, CEO
Jackson Health System
Nick Zaffiris, CEO
UnitedHealthcare of South Florida
Join us as we explore changes to the business of healthcare in South Florida:
- What are some of the new healthcare businesses, technologies, products, and services being created in South Florida that can improve the patient’s health, enhance the patient’s experience and benefit our community and the nation?
- What healthcare innovations are being created elsewhere that might be used in South Florida?
- How will new sources of funding for the healthcare system in South Florida be used?
- What new method of funding has been created by a South Florida company?
- What are some of the partnerships in healthcare in South Florida that will benefit both our community and the nation?
- What may be potential opportunities for new businesses to be developed in South Florida to serve the community and the nation?
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM: Registration
6:30 PM – 7:30 PM: Networking
7:30 PM – 9:00 PM: Panel Discussion
Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami
City of Miami Location
(Note: This venue is not in Coral Gables)
The Lois Pope LIFE Center
1095 N.W. 14th Terrace
Miami, Florida 33136-1060
Click here for detailed driving directions to parking garage & event
For more information or to register, click here.
Maxine Martell, CEO of Martell Innovation and an officer of the Wharton Club of South Florida organized the event.