- Tell us about your company and what it means to you to have a well-designed office space?
As a forward-thinking healthcare IT company, it is important to have a workspace that fosters creativity and collaboration among all the departments and teams. We pride ourselves on our company culture and an open, bright, fun and functional workspace for people to come to everyday plays a role in developing that culture.
- Where did the inspiration for your office space design come from?
We’re a tech company, so much of the inspiration came from the greats of Silicon Valley. Many people who visit our office compare it to Google. It’s our own “Silicon Beach” in Boca Raton.
- What is your favorite part/design of your office space and why?
There are two! First is the treadmill workspace. People can take their laptops and walk on a treadmill. Productive and burning calories (and beating your co-workers Fitbit steps)! Yet sometimes everyone needs a quiet moment, and for that our Zen Room fits the bill. Dim lights, soothing water feature, relaxing scent. It’s the perfect antidote to our busy work environment (we even have quarterly massages offered there too!)
- Do you feel that having a well designed and inspiring office has changed the way you and your employees work?
Absolutely. Employees shouldn’t be chained to a desk. If they need to collaborate, give them the space. If they’re tired of sitting, let them walk and work on a treadmill workstation. If they simply feel like a change of scenery, let them work next to a stuffed, pink gorilla.
- If you could use one word to describe the feel of the office space, what would it be?
Source: Delray Newspaper