TODAY’S GUEST Dr. Michael Sherling, Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer at Modernizing Medicine
Dr. Sherling re-joined us in light the recent updates from CMS to aid our audience in Understanding MACRA. Specifically, we discuss the following with Dr. Sherling:
- (3:30) Will you start by providing a overview of the evolution of MACRA?
- (6:52) How will MACRA impact physicians, especially those in specialty medicine?
- (9:32) Will you describe the new flexible rollout plan that CMS recently announced for MACRA? What is Modernizing Medicine’s perspective on the MACRA rollout?
- (11:21) Do you think that the new CMS rollout plan will help ensure that we don’t have delays like ICD-10?
- (12:02) What are some tips that you could provide physicians to better prepare their practice to ensure that the shift to quality reporting will be smooth and successful?
- (13:57) You guys have a big event coming up next month called the Momentum Users Conference. What can you tell us about that event?
- (15:31) What is next for Modernizing Medicine? What can customers expect new from you as we close out 2016?
Listen to our first interview with Dr. Sherling on #Telemedicine!
Or Listen to our second interview with Dr. Sherling on their progress moving Healthcare forward!