11 Steps to Help Successfully Switch Orthopedic EHR Systems
Thinking about making the switch to a new electronic health records (EHR) system? As healthcare continues to move forward at an exponential rate, it can prove challenging to keep up while simultaneously providing your patients with quality care.
Here are some of the top factors to consider when evaluating EHR systems to help make the right decision for your orthopedic practice in the ever-changing healthcare landscape.
- Evaluate Your Practice’s Needs
- Choose an EHR With Telehealth Integration
- Assess Timing and Your Resources
- Look For an Orthopedic-specific EHR System
- Decide If You Want A Cloud-based System
- Consider Costs
- Learn About the Company’s History
- Find Out About Transferring Existing Data
- Ask About Training and Support
- Connect With Current Clients
- Ask an EHR Vendor These Questions
Fill out the form for your guide