A wide variety of local employers is scheduled for two Palm Beach State College’s job fairs in October. The fairs, which are ...Read More
Every day, we help physicians increase efficiencies in their medical practices while improving both treatment and business outcomes. We broke away from the crowd in the development of electronic medical record (EMR) systems so that we could deliver a dramatically different technology – the intelligent EMR system that thinks like a physician. To learn more about us, visit our company page.
Designed for medical specialties by practicing physicians, EMA intuitively adapts to each doctor’s unique style of practice and remembers their preferences. With simple touch-and-swipe technology and drawing capabilities at your fingertips in EMA, you can work faster and type only when you choose to.
gMed, a Preferred Olympus Partner, is now a Modernizing Medicine company. Learn more at www.gmed.com.See how EMA works
- EMA intuitively knows the ICD-10 code based on the structured data in your exam notes.
- No General Equivalence Mappings (GEMs). No added conversion software. Imagine if you knew ICD-10 codes by heart. EMA does.
- Take the ICD-10 challenge. See how fast EMA's ICD-10 coding is, then compare it to the speed of any other EMR system's ICD-10 functionality.
Efficient, accurate coding is easy with EMA. The bill generates effortlessly right along with your exam notes. No sorting through long lists of codes. This is powerful, built-in coding, free of General Equivalence Mappings (GEMs).Watch this video on ICD-10 Learn more about ICD-10 in EMA
When you use EMA, you get even more specialty-specific choices for better results. Modernizing Medicine can help your entire office achieve greater savings with the following offerings:
- Specialty-specific revenue cycle management solutions (RCM)
- Inventory management solution
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) solution through EMA
- EMA Cares suite of services
Thanks to EMA’s increased efficiency and more accurate coding, I’ve been able to reduce my work schedule from four and a half days to three days a week while increasing my revenues.
I watched a demo and was completely blown away. This was an EMR that didn’t run on templates and macros, and would actually adapt to how I practiced. That day, I called up my EMR vendor, cancelled my contract and switched to EMA Dermatology.
EMA enables us to make notes that are easier to write and to read. We’re much more efficient in our charting, and more efficient in our business. That has meant happier doctors and happier staff.