GI-Specific Solutions for All Care Settings
GI-Specific Solutions for All Care Settings
The Healthcare IT Suite Built by Gastroenterologists, for Gastroenterologists
Choose an item below to find out more
gGastro EHR system
For Your Practice
Ranked #1 in GI and preferred by the leading independent gastroenterologists in the United States, the gGastro electronic health records system is designed to save time and fit seamlessly into your practice. Its intuitive interface adapts to your current workflow processes and procedures, accommodating each physician’s individual needs for a simple transition.
Available as a cloud-based or server-based solution, gMed™’s medical practice software scales to expand with your growth.
Bringing the office and endocenter together, gGastro can exchange data quickly and easily among facilities, providers, patients and partners to help enhance patient care.
gGastro Endoscopy Report Writer (ERW)
For Your ASC and Hospital
Combining the attributes of an EHR and ERW, the integrated platform from gMed utilizes your existing patient data to help eliminate extra steps and duplicate entries.
As Olympus® sunsets EndoWorks®, they chose gMed’s ERW as a preferred replacement nationwide and as the exclusive replacement in Canada. gMed’s commitment to outcomes-based medicine, superior client experiences and innovative tools is just one of the reasons Olympus recommends gMed, a Modernizing Medicine® company. Use EndoWorks? Click here.
- Proven hospital integrations with Epic, McKesson, Cerner and more*
- Full-text searching of any gGastro or EndoWorks data
- Nursing Notes to populate vital information in the procedure notes
- Advanced procedure documentation
*The following are the trademark or the registered trademark of the corresponding entity specified below or any of its affiliates in the United States and in other countries: Epic – Epic Systems Corporation; McKesson – McKesson Corporation; Cerner – Cerner Corporation.
Personal MIPS Guidance Service
Under MIPS, your Medicare reimbursements may depend on your ability to show strong performance compared to your peers. gAdvisor pairs your practice with a certified MIPS specialist, who provides support so that you have a better chance at MIPS success.
Advanced Analytics Platform
Bringing together your clinical, financial and operational data, gInsights helps you identify and track key performance indicators that can reveal ways to improve your business. Simply select your desired measures, and gInsights analyzes them in real time to show you how you’re performing compared to other GI providers locally, regionally and nationally.
In just a few clicks, drill down from the enterprise level to view location, provider and patient details, or trend quality improvement initiatives over time. By understanding exactly where you stand today, you can identify ways to improve efficiency, revenue and patient outcomes for the future.
Discover Trends Within:
Your Referring MD Population:
- Who sends the most patients?
- Whose patients no-show the most often?
- Which scheduler schedules the most appointments for screening colonoscopies at the endo center?
- Is there a difference in same-day cancel rate depending on endoscopy scheduler?
- What is the average task completion time?
- Does the endo room turnaround time vary by provider?
Innovative Practice Management System
gPM is designed to bill efficiently for professional and facility fees, anesthesia, pathology, radiology and more. It works seamlessly with gMed’s office, ASC and hospital modules, so there should be no need for expensive registration or billing interfaces. gMed’s payment plan capability provides automatic processing from patient credit cards or checking accounts to help you meet the challenges of collections with high-deductible plans.
- Template-driven scheduling
- OCR scanning for driver licenses and insurance cards
- Supports multiple business units with a single patient demographics profile
- Batch and real-time electronic eligibility
- Fixed EOB layout regardless of payer
- Custom claim scrubbing
- Auto-assign denials to customized categories based on denial reasons or payers
Mobile Charge Capture App
Included with gPM, gCharge enables providers to enter charges at the point of care using their mobile devices. Charges are immediately submitted to the billing queue for processing.
- Reduce the risk of missing charges
- Communicate charges in a more efficient, timely manner
- Shorten billing cycles, leading to faster revenue return
Revenue Cycle Management
Comprehensive GI-Specific Billing Service
In today’s environment, it’s increasingly difficult to keep revenue from falling through the cracks at your GI practice. Even if you outsource, your billing vendor may not be addressing every step of your revenue cycle.
By trusting your billing and collections to gMed, you can take advantage of our specialists, processes and technology to help you gain control of your revenue cycle.
Consistently, studies find that patients who take an active role in their own care tend to have better outcomes than those who don’t. And under MIPS, your ability to engage patients can even impact your reimbursements. That’s why gMed provides three crucial tools that help empower your patients to get more involved—from completing pre-appointment forms online through continuing health conversations long after the visit.
iPad Check-In, Checkout and Discharge App
Simpler for your office staff and more enjoyable for your patients, gKiosk streamlines check-in, checkout and discharge by letting patients enter their data on the iPad. With just a few taps, they can fill out consent forms, demographics, clinical data, signatures and more. From there, staff can easily review and accept that data into the record. No need to sift through forms or enter data manually—it’s already in the system.
- Speed up patient check-in, checkout and discharge
- Get one step closer to a completely paperless office
- Reduce duplicate entries, human error and staff administrative burden
- Improve patient and staff satisfaction
With gKiosk, the Center for Digestive Health saves up to:
for each existing patient
for each new patient
Online Patient Engagement Portal
Keep patients engaged to help you improve your care. With gPortal, patients can electronically send your center their entire medical history prior to their visit, saving you time and helping eliminate data entry mistakes. Plus, it’s easy to share patient education materials, lab results, clinical summaries and more to the portal right from the chart.
- Manage appointments
- Send and receive private messages
- Review medical records, lab results and educational materials
- Send requests
- Pay medical bills
- And more
Automated Appointment Reminder Service
Give patients a convenient way to confirm appointments while helping optimize provider and staff time. Fully integrated with gGastro’s scheduler, gReminder automatically updates appointment status based on patient responses to keep providers’ schedules up to date. For your staff, this can mean spending less time calling and more time meeting patients’ needs. And for your providers, it can mean fewer patient no-shows and cancellations, leading to increased practice revenue.
- Phone calls and texts delivered to patients
- Customizable, location-specific messages
- Professional voice talent in English and Spanish
- Response integration
- Multiple search function and reports available
To help you get the most from all of gMed’s gastroenterology solutions, our friendly, experienced support team works closely with your practice at onboarding to provide:
- Support and step-by-step training right in your office
- Personalized software configurations to minimize workflow disruption
- A dedicated project manager throughout implementation
- Access to our gBus™ interactive online learning center, including:
- Training videos
- Live training sessions
- Release notes
But our comprehensive support doesn’t end once implementation is done—we’re available every step of the way to help guide you.
“I think the ease of use is the biggest benefit, along with the simplicity of the overall suite and the way it’s very well designed and integrated. gMed has made these products easy to learn, navigate and enter in orders while being able to communicate seamlessly with the front office.”
“With gInsights, I have the ability to manipulate data based on the specific criteria we’d like to know, which simplifies our reporting and saves me time.”
Leslie Cosner, Practice Administrator, Charlottesville Gastroenterology Associates
“gKiosk has improved our patient data collection and made patient intake more efficient. Patients can ensure their information is accurate, thorough and up to date, which allows our providers to treat appropriately and promotes a quality visit for each patient.”
Please choose from the menu below