Leading Plastic Surgery-Specific EHR & PM with Integrated Patient Engagement, Analytics, Inventory and More
“Modernizing Medicine has been a great company to work with and they anticipate our needs as a plastic surgery practice before we can even have them. Everything we need is available to us within the plastic surgery software and we don't have to deal with multiple vendors.”
Gail Lanter, CPC
Help Drive Better Results With Easy-to-Use Plastic Surgery Software
Imagine healthcare IT that thinks and works the way you do. ModMed® taught practicing plastic surgeons how to program software, resulting in a plastic surgery suite that feels like you designed it yourself.
Choose a solution to learn more.
Meet EMA®: A Plastic Surgery EMR System Unlike Any Other
ModMed’s EMA® is designed by practicing plastic surgeons and built around real workflows, helping make it an intuitive plastic surgery-specific EMR for all types of plastic surgery practices, big or small, cosmetic/surgical/non-surgical.
- Easy touch-based plastic surgery EMR solution
- Suggested notes generated based on your documented activities
- Improved communication across the practice
- Built-in ICD-10 plastic surgery codes
- Integrated photo & drawing capabilities
And with PocketEMA™, you can access your agenda and patient information on the go—from your desktop, tablet or smartphone.
Practice Management for Plastic Surgery
Help keep your plastic surgery practice running smoothly. From pre- to post-visit, our plastic surgery practice management software streamlines time-consuming functions like quoting, medical billing, scheduling and reporting, helping you:
- Automate appointment scheduling
- Quote procedures based on self pay or insurance
- Simplify your billing process
- Learn from robust, metrics-driven reporting
Analytics: Smart Data for Smart Plastic Surgery Practices
Not all data is useful. To harness data effectively, your EMR needs to do a lot more than just collect information—it needs to process and leverage that data for your benefit.
While other EMRs limit you by using unstructured free text, EMA’s structured data approach can give you advanced analytics to empower your plastic surgery practice.
With our Analytics solution, you’ll be able to identify, track and benchmark key indicators of clinical and financial performance and dig deep into how your plastic surgery practice is performing and where you might need to improve.
With pre-loaded, plastic surgery-specific inventory, our integrated Inventory Management system comes pre-populated with some of your frequently used product types.
Here are some of the ways it can help you:
- Access and select available inventory when opening common treatment plans
- Recommend products tailored to patient needs
- Track a variety of inventory, including injectables, cosmetics and supply items such as personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Avoid running low on product and stock supplies
- Decrease costs by mitigating lost inventory
- Expand business opportunities
Patient Payment Processing. Simplified.
Today’s patients pay bills online and use their mobile phone to send payments to friends and family. modmed® Pay can help you meet the expectations of the modern patient, while streamlining the way your practice inputs and tracks medical transactions.
Our patient payment processing solution can help your practice:.
- Cater to changing patient expectations with payment options like text to pay, online quick pay, Patient Portal payments, modmed Kiosk payments, payment plans and autopay.
- Save “cards on file” for payment plans and autopay. Card numbers are never stored by modmed Pay.
- Reduce data entry – our solution automatically syncs transactions to Practice Management and the patient account.
- View transaction statuses in real-time with our innovative payments dashboard.
- Collect payments in-office using modmed Kiosk and our modern terminal options.
Advertise. Market. Promote.
Are people finding you when they hit “search”? ModMed AMP is a suite of digital healthcare marketing solutions and services to help your practice get noticed online.You can experience:
- AMP Website: Personalized plastic surgery websites created for search engine success with custom blogs & patient education.
- AMP Digital Marketing: Digital advertising and performance tracking to elevate your practice across the web.
- AMP Reputation Management: Manage patient reviews and practice feedback to generate online buzz.
- AMP E-Store: Open a new stream of business by selling products and services online.
Tools for Empowering and Connecting With Patients
The ever-evolving healthcare landscape and advances in technology make staying connected with patients more important—and easier—than ever before. That’s why Modernizing Medicine offers powerful patient engagement tools like contactless check-in and appointment reminders that help keep patients involved with their care using the same smartphones, iPads and Internet that they use every day.
Here’s What Your Peers Are Saying
Jeffery Walding, MD, FACS, Southern Institute of Plastic Surgery
“EMA has streamlined patient chart completion in the offIce and operating room to allow for thorough documentation while saving time.”
Olga Sanchez, Patient Care Coordinator, Virginia Center for Plastic Surgery
Members of MedResults Network can access special discounts
MedResults, LLC is the largest aesthetic medical Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) in the U.S. serving physician practice and medical spa Members. Members have access to free membership and no-obligation cost-saving programs.