No two dermatologists practice the same way. EMA’s adaptive learning engine learns your unique style of practice, from your favorite anesthetic to your preferred acne treatment. Collecting data in real time, EMA lets you scribe notes and automate prescriptions, patient education and coding in just seconds. And that’s only a fraction of what EMA can do.
Now that MACRA and MIPS have arrived, your future income depends on how you perform compared to peers. With EMA, you’ll get a MIPS scorecard, real-time peer benchmarking, automated reporting and more. We’re so confident we can provide all you need for MIPS success, we’ve made the modmed Pledge™.
To help you optimize your entire practice, our dermatology-specific suite goes beyond EHR to offer even more Cloud, Mobile, Touch solutions:
- Practice Management: the seamless system for improving office efficiency and patient payments
- Revenue Cycle Management: a dermatology-specific billing service that can help increase your income
- Analytics: a powerful data analysis platform that unlocks actionable insights
- Telehealth: a telemedicine app that can help engage patients and add practice revenue
- Pathology: the in-house lab solution that can eliminate paperwork and manual data entry
- Advisory Services: specialist MIPS coaching that helps you earn more with less time and effort
You can tell that clinical physicians were involved in the development of EMA Dermatology and that makes it functional in an actual office. EMA Dermatology follows the flow of a real clinic, not a textbook clinic.
I watched a demo, and was completely blown away. This was an EMR that didn’t run on templates and macros, and would actually adapt to how I practiced. That day, I called up my EMR vendor, cancelled my contract and switched to EMA Dermatology.
Our previous EMR system was designed by computer software experts who understood nothing about dermatology and how best to chart a visit. EMA Dermatology was designed by dermatologists working with technology experts to create an intuitive EMR system for their peers.