Beyond Patient Engagement
Use Klara® patient collaboration tools to empower and prepare your patients
For busy patients who are hard to reach during office hours, it’s especially important to offer communication beyond phone calls. With Klara, you can arm patients with the information they need before they arrive. That’s the power of patient collaboration.
of patients are frustrated when they call and have to wait to be called back*
With call-to-text functionality at the core of what we do, Klara converts phone calls into a single message thread so you can keep all of your patients’ information in one place. Give patients what they want and your staff what they need to stay organized and be ready for visits.
Your patients have better things to do with their time than play phone tag, and so does your staff. Klara Self-Scheduling** gives patients the freedom to easily request or reschedule their own appointments using texts or automated systems. Giving patients the freedom to schedule outside of office hours can help reduce call volume and empower patients to find times that work for them.
Notable features include:
- Scheduling Link – allows patients to schedule via a pre-filtered link by appointment type and provider criteria
- Appointment Availability – allows practices to customize their schedules by configuring which available appointments can be booked
- Time Zone Support – displays the time zone of the appointment location at the time of scheduling and in appointment reminders
- Insurance Collection – asks patients to upload their insurance information during the scheduling process
- Multi-Channel Scheduling – enables patients to schedule from their cell phones, the Klara conversation thread or webchat
Reach your patients at scale in mere minutes with Klara Broadcast Messaging. Whether it’s inclement weather, an unexpected office closure, or a change in a provider’s schedule, broadcast messages keep your patients informed when time is of the essence.
Message patients by:
- Appointment type
- Custom groupings
Pre-visit care instructions and digital forms
Prepared patients are just a text message away
Connect with a specialist to get a personalized tour of ModMed EHR and Practice Management with Klara Patient Collaboration.
*According to the ModMed® “What Patients Really Think” 2022 Report conducted by independent research firm OnePoll.
**May require additional purchase.