At Modernizing Medicine®, we are looking for passionate, innovative and creative rock stars! Our employees are energized by challenge and the sense of accomplishing great things.
At ModMed, we believe it’s important to offer a competitive benefits package designed to meet the diverse needs of our growing workforce.
Modernizers who are eligible can enroll in a wide range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Health and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- Company paid life insurance and disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company matching contribution
- Generous Holidays and Paid Time Off to rest and recharge along with a Volunteer Time Off day to serve a cause of your choice
- Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary life and accident/illness benefits for that extra protection you may want
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and more!
View the ModMed health plan machine-readable files in accordance with the Transparency in Coverage Rule of the Consolidated Appropriations Act.
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all our employment programs and decisions. Discrimination in employment on the basis of any classification protected under federal, state, or local law is a violation of our policy. Equal employment opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, genetic information, marital status, military status, HIV/AIDS status, mental or physical disability, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness, or physical handicap, or any other legally protected basis under applicable federal, state, or local law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring, classification, placement, promotion, termination, reductions in force, recall, transfer, leaves of absences, compensation, and training. Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of Human Resources. The Company will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity.
All Company employees are responsible for complying with the Companyʼs Equal Opportunity Policy. Every employee is to treat all other employees equally and fairly. Violations of this policy may subject an employee to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Privacy Notice for California Residents Seeking Employment with ModMed is available here.
It takes more than just a great product to modernize medicine. It takes a great team.
The work we do makes a difference. Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. Our innovative and collaborative culture fuels our growth and creates rewarding and empowering experiences for our team.