An integrated solution to streamline dispensing while documenting in EMA® EHR
What if you could improve efficiencies and business operations all while helping to elevate the patient experience?
Using our integrated Inventory Management system, may help you achieve this and more.
Offered as an integrated solution paired with EMA® and Practice Management, our Inventory Management software can help you manage your inventory. Let our software give you a picture into quantities of products so that you can adjust stock in your office. Discover how you can enhance your ability to track and manage products sold and administered during your patient’s next visit.
Integrated with EMA, our Inventory Management solution can help you:
- Access and select available inventory when opening common treatment plans
- Recommend products tailored to patient needs
- Track a variety of inventory, including injectables, cosmetics and supply items such as personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Avoid running low on product and stock supplies
- Decrease costs by mitigating lost inventory
- Expand business opportunities
Streamlined Point of Sale and Dispensing
With our cloud-based system, you can track quantities dispensed as well as recommended and purchased products while seeing the patient and documenting directly in their chart. Access to specialty-specific, pre-loaded products helps make adding inventory an easier task. Plus, your inventory integrates with some of EMA’s most commonly used plans from the Virtual Exam Room.
With the Patient Inventory Log, you can easily preview a patient’s history of products used during the visit or recommended products that were purchased or declined. The inventory log can easily be accessed at any point throughout the patient journey in the visit or patient overview.
With Inventory Management, you can track inventory across multiple locations and cabinets. You can also add, dispense, transfer and adjust stock as you desire. Plus, you can see notifications for low inventory that may help to diminish missed revenue opportunities.
- Access a pre-loaded library of products relevant to your specialty
- Option to add products that you sell or dispense
- Track inventory that patients may bring in themselves
- Assign role-based permissions for staff based on access points
Order Tracking and Stock Management
- After placing an order with a vendor, order tracking provides the ability to know when it has been placed and received along with cost and stock for improved insights and reporting
- Identify the status of an order and if you potentially need to follow-up with a vendor
- Use the Audit and Reconciliation log to see a snapshot of the stock you have in hand according to the system, to help reconcile differences and identify who the audit was completed by
Deeper Insights With Analytics
Keep your finger on the pulse of inventory and stock with reports such as:
- Transactions report with filters
- Inventory list
- Inventory activity
- Sales by provider and staff
- When orders were created, approved and received
- Revenue sheet
- Tracking movement of stock
Even Better When Paired With Practice Management
When EMA and our Practice Management system are used in tandem, you can automatically post products from a visit as well as to a patient’s bill—helping to save staff time and improve office communication. Plus, add customized notes as to why a patient opted not to purchase a recommended product. At checkout, taxes are calculated. Simply select payment type including cash, check, credit cards or custom payment method, and easily print receipts.
Inventory Management Built for Your Medical Specialty
With pre-loaded, specialty-specific inventory, our integrated Inventory Management system comes pre-populated with some of your specialty’s frequently used product types.
Here’s what your peers have shared about inventory management
“Having an integrated inventory management system helps Increase efficiency and allows us to know exactly where our inventory is located.”
Dawn Fortner, Practice Manager at Southeastern Dermatology
“We sell a large amount of products annually, and having an inventory management solution that we can rely on is vital to the financial health of our practice.”
Heather Holbrook, Billing Manager, Florida Eye Institute
“The Inventory Management solution integrates with EMA and is super easy to use. It saves our staff so much time and they enjoy using it compared to our previous inventory software.”