John V. Guiliana, DPM, MS
Medical Director of Podiatry, ModMed
Mike Crosby, MBA, CPA
President, Provider Resources, LLC
Navigate the stormy seas of business the same way you guide your patients to better health — by following the data. In this webinar, healthcare operations and finance pros explain the key performance indicators every practice owner should know.
Discover convenient tools to take the vitals of your practice. Learn how to leverage data to improve business health. See a demonstration of Analytics by ModMed®.
Your hosts are ModMed Medical Director of Podiatry Dr. John V. Guiliana, who holds a master’s degree in healthcare management, and Provider Resources, LLC, President Mike Crosby, who works to help practice owners uncover new opportunities.
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to focus on improving cash flow, receivables and net collection ratio
- Understanding per-visit revenue, P&L statements and balance sheets
- Leveraging the 80/20 rule (80% of revenue comes from 20% of payers)
- How EHR and practice management software affects your staffing
- Building your network and the return on investment in marketing