The Hybrid Remote Office: From Patient Check-In to Checkout
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Fill out the form to view webinar.
Michael Sherling, MD, Chief Medical and Strategy Officer & Co-Founder of Modernizing Medicine with Annie Dean, Vice President, Human Capital Deloitte Consulting LLP
Facing an ever-evolving pandemic, managers of many medical practices are asking several questions: How can we adapt our workflows for working at home? How can we give our staff the solutions they need to work remotely and maintain productivity? What tools can we use to empower our patients when the physical office is closed? Get answers to these questions and more in this webinar hosted by Michael Sherling MD, Chief Medical and Strategy Officer & Co-Founder of ModMed® , and special guest speaker Annie Dean, Vice President at Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Other topics to be covered include:
- Who can work remotely, and what tasks can be done from remotely by your team
- Tackle common challenges of working from home
- How to help employees set up their remote environment with patient safety and confidentiality in mind
- Healthcare IT solutions that can reduce physical contact and improve productivity
- Strategies to manage staff, such as dealing with unexpected absences and staff with children attending school virtually