Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Fill out the form to view webinar.
Elizabeth Monroe, COE, CPSS, PHR, Senior Consultant, BSM Consulting
This webinar originally aired on May 11, 2021.
As a physician opening a dermatology practice, you have many decisions that will impact your business’s overall success. This webinar focuses on five key tips for operational success related to office efficiencies, patient engagement, and scheduling. By creating standard operating procedures and leveraging your technology, your practice can focus on delivering an outstanding patient experience, now and into the future.
- Start with the end in mind: your practice goals
- Focus on provider credentialing early in your process
- Leverage technology for patient acquisition and check-in
- Develop realistic scheduling templates to manage the patient flow
- Create systems that promote patient “stickiness” for return visits