What Patients Really Think: New Research Delivers Insight on Attracting & Keeping Patients
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Fill out the form to view webinar.
Dr. John Guiliana
Medical Director of ModMed Podiatry
Dr. Melissa Lockwood
Heartland Foot & Ankle Associates
Dr. Erica Simon
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Dr. Caleb Masterson
ENT Center of Northwest Alabama LLC
This webinar originally aired on August 30, 2022.
ModMed®’s exclusive research of 2,000 patients reveals what patients look for in a doctor’s office: what causes them frustration, what keeps them satisfied and what makes them move on.
In this recorded webinar, we’ll share the results from our new report, “What Patients Really Think”, and discuss ways providers can meet expectations and attract and retain more patients.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Insights into the “mental scorecard” of what patients like and don’t like about a doctor’s office
- How to attract and retain patients (it may be easier than you think!)
- The most sought-after digital tools that patients prefer before, during, and after an appointment
- How “design-thinking” can be used to help redefine the patient experience
- Tips on improving relationships with patients