Is it Time to Make the EHR Switch?
You are busy. Very busy. But if you’re settling for late-night documentation, efficiency issues, or not being able to connect with remote patients just because you’ve heard that switching EHR systems is painful, then we have good news. We’re making it simple for you to make the switch to Modernizing Medicine®. Here’s how.
- With an internet connection and browser, we make office setup of our #1 specialty-specific EHR system* quite simple
- Once set up, you can get started right out of the box with specialty-specific content and workflow built in
- Plus, our intuitive interfaces are easy to learn and are designed to speed up documentation by minimizing clicking and typing
- Our all-in-one EHR and Practice Management system offers multiple solutions to help you address workflow, patient engagement and billing concerns
- The cloud-based platform offers flexibility and mobility, while avoiding expensive server upkeep
- Structured data gives you insight into your practice performance, while the adaptive learning engine learns how you practice and adjusts appropriately
- Practicing physicians who help build and update the system regularly work with clients to understand their needs
- We provide dedicated and award-winning** customer support members with specialty experience
- Our implementation team members make sure you start out on the right foot and stay that way
**2018 Customer Service Department of the Year—Customer Sales and Service World Awards®; 2017 Customer Success Team of the Year—SIIA Company CODiE Awards
Your Practice is Open—Virtually
Whether we go through periods of closures or not, patients are now expecting mobile and digital avenues to seek your care. So supplying your practice with the tools and services it needs to address the future delivery of healthcare should be a focal point in these trying times and beyond. Engaging your patients before and after their visits may be important to how they feel about the care they receive which, ultimately, could decide whether they come back or suggest you to their friends and family.
Does your current EHR system prepare you with all of these patient engagement tools?
Helps you provide personalized care virtually through video chat with high-resolution capabilities.
Help patients engage in their care while creating a convenient experience for both patients and staff.