Patient Self Scheduling is HERE!
Help Keep Your Schedules Full and Your Patients Happy
Patient Self-Scheduling, an add-on for gPM™, respects your staff’s time and your patients’ time. It’s designed to help reduce inbound calls, free your staff up to focus on other important work, and provide patients with quick self-service and after-hours scheduling.
Our solution interfaces seamlessly with gPM and lets you choose whether to update your schedule automatically or accept requests manually.
of patients will choose a doctor who offers online scheduling over a competitor who doesn’t.1
LET PATIENTS BOOK THEIR APPOINTMENTS ANYTIME - 24/7
Patients can request or reschedule appointments from their patient portal or click on a link on their appointment reminder, without calling your front desk.
With Self-Scheduling, Patients Can:
- Book appointments from their mobile phone
- See available appointments in real time
- Easily provide demographic and insurance info
- Request multiple appointments at once
FREE UP STAFF TIME AND IMPROVE SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT
Patient self-scheduling helps your staff better manage their time and can help keep your physicians’ schedules full.
With Self-Scheduling, Your Staff Can:
- Approve requests manually or automatically
- View cancellations and fill gaps from a waitlist
- Set available appointments by type, duration, dates, etc.
- Customize a list of patient questions from your practice
Did You Know?
Studies show that online scheduling can save more than 7 minutes per appointment.2 That’s nearly 6 hours if you book 50 appointments per day.
1 Stax 2017
2 Accenture 2014
Learn more about self-scheduling.