Modernizing Medicine to Host Annual MOMENTUM 2018 Users Conference
Practice Efficiency and Patient Experience Take Center Stage at Collaborative Event
November 13, 2018 – Boca Raton, Fla. – Specialty-specific health information technology leader, Modernizing Medicine, will host its annual users conference, MOMENTUM, from November 16 – 18, 2018, in Orlando, Fla. Over 1,000 physicians and their staff, vendors and the team from Modernizing Medicine will come together to learn, connect and innovate at MOMENTUM 2018.
This year’s conference focuses on helping physicians and their teams take a holistic approach to building their businesses, including informative industry sessions, updates to Modernizing Medicine’s technology and services and customer-led conversations to discuss today’s most pressing issues.
While MOMENTUM 2018 will offer a variety of educational sessions that assist Modernizing Medicine’s customers with clinical, financial and operational endeavors, a firm focus on the patient experience takes center stage. In addition, attendees will learn how practices can function more efficiently as a team and improve patient care.
“We have a wonderful lineup of speakers who will provide advice and aspirational leadership to our customers,” said Dr. Michael Sherling, co-founder and chief medical and strategy officer at Modernizing Medicine. “We continue to focus on our customers’ experiences by enhancing our technology and services to streamline practice workflows, and we gain invaluable knowledge of their needs at our annual users conference. Adapting to change can be a challenge, but by receiving the right support and guidance, working closely with our team and learning from each other’s experiences, we can give our providers the tools they need to flourish.”
An interactive three-day event, MOMENTUM will feature:
- Pre-conference: a new learning program that combines hands-on practical application with collaborative discussions, scenario-based exercises and instructions on how to leverage our specialty-specific, award-winning electronic health record (EHR) systems, EMA™ and gGastro™, and practice management systems
- Main conference: customer-led discussions, industry updates and more covering topics such as becoming a paperless office, avoiding practice and physician burnout, MIPS, revenue cycle management, analytics, employee engagement and leadership skills
- Interactive Clinical Exchanges: at these specialty-specific roundtables participants can discuss best practices around topics such as Optimization of Results & Order Management, Group Tasking Workflows, Enhancements to Patient Engagement Through modmed® Kiosk & the New PocketPatient™ App and more
- DesignLab: the User Experience (UX) team will lead a fun and highly collaborative session where attendees can directly influence the design of Modernizing Medicine’s products
- Networking: attendees can enjoy the Friday Welcome Reception and Saturday Client Appreciation Party
- Support: users can schedule appointments with members of the Support team to facilitate individual learning
- Exhibitors: attendees can meet with industry leaders who can offer compelling solutions and opportunities for their practice
The company thanks Platinum Sponsor TriZetto Provider Solutions (TPS), a Cognizant company, for their support. Trusted by more than 340,000 providers, TPS leverages industry-leading products and expertise to provide comprehensive revenue cycle management services that help healthcare organizations with billing, analytics, appeals, clinical integration, digital patient engagement and more.
“We’re looking forward to attending MOMENTUM 2018 and meeting with healthcare leaders to discuss industry trends and understand how we can partner to improve and simplify their revenue cycle process,” said Jody Maggard, director of RCM and credentialing sales at TriZetto Provider Solutions. “As the Platinum Sponsor, we’re excited to work with Modernizing Medicine to help improve physician practices in the ever-changing world of healthcare.”
Customers attending MOMENTUM 2018 can view the full agenda including the speakers on the conference site here. To learn more about Modernizing Medicine and its full suite of solutions, please visit www.modmed.com.
About Modernizing Medicine
Modernizing Medicine® and its affiliated companies are transforming how healthcare information is created, consumed and utilized in order to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. Our specialty-specific, data-driven and cloud-based electronic health records (EHR) and practice management (PM) systems, plus revenue cycle management (RCM) services, were built by a team including specialty physicians and practice management professionals. Our suite of products and services is designed to transform the clinical, financial and operational aspects of dermatology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, pain management, plastic surgery and urology practices. We also offer products designed specifically for ambulatory surgery centers. For more information, please visit www.modmed.com. Connect with Modernizing Medicine on our Blog, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
For more information, contact: