It’s about time for a system built just for allergists.
Visit BOOTH #1350 to see it for yourself!
Finally, allergy-specific software that feels like it was designed just for you.
It’s about time for a new player in the allergy space. Introducing ModMed® Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, the all-in-one, cloud-based, comprehensive system that’s built by physicians for physicians.
Modernize your practice, stop relying on paper, and help improve practice performance with a platform that adapts to your unique workflow.
Sophisticated automation | Slick design | Template-free | Mobile-friendly | Single login
Specialty-Specific EHR Content, Right Out-of-the-Box
Our allergy-specific EHR, EMA®, gives you access to allergy-specific inhalant, food, and skin allergies and streamlined options to document testing, serum mixing and injections. Built-in content also includes:
- Detailed PFT, IVIg treatment and procedure log
- Asthma management plans and follow-ups
- Indications and administration for biologics
- Seamlessly interfaces with leading compliant immunotherapy software, including Xtract Solutions, as well as spirometry software using Device Connect
- A predictive algorithm that learns your practice patterns to create time-saving protocols
- Automated, suggested coding
Does Your Allergy Software Understand Your Needs? Let’s Talk.
Cloud-Based, All-in-One Solution
- It’s about time to streamline your office workflow with Practice Management
Fully integrated with EMA ®, Practice Management helps your staff complete tasks efficiently, improve patient experiences and collect balances promptly.
- It’s about time to connect with patients outside of your office with Patient Engagement tools
Discover powerful solutions designed to build loyalty and add convenience including ModMed Telehealth, ModMed Kiosk, Patient Self-Scheduling, Patient Surveys and more.
Collaborative Support Starting from Day One Just For You
- Our Client Services team includes members who have worked in allergy offices and will help you plan, implement, train and go live.
- We actively listen to your needs when considering changes to our products and services.
What Your Peers Are Saying
Sarah Viramontes, Business Manager - DeMara Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Center
“It’s about time that we allow our medical professionals to do what they’ve been trained to do and allow them to work in a realm that supports that. EMA allows them to really do what they do best.”
Dr. Alan E. Gorenberg - Allergy & Asthma Care Center – Orange, CA
“Once learned, this software has allowed me to increase my productivity by 5X. Seriously, I see 5X more new patients per month than I could previously and the documentation is perfect. Additionally, all patient encounter information is completed by the time the patient walks out of the office.”
LET’S GET TOGETHER!