Gastroenterology Patient Engagement Tools
Empower Your Patients to Take an Active Role in Their Care
Gastroenterology Patient Engagement Tools
Patient Kiosk, Patient Portal, Appointment Reminders, and Patient Surveys Within the gGastro® Suite
Video Visits for You and Your Patients
Telehealth is a useful tool to help you continue practice operations in the wake of COVID-19. That’s why we have added real-time audio and video capabilities to work with our gGastro® EHR for gastroenterology professionals. Our goal is to help you deliver the virtual care your patients need.
How GI Practices Are Using gTelehealth
- Patient follow-up evaluation and management
- Screening prior to scheduling in-office appointments
- Routine post-procedure and treatment follow-ups
- Discussion of test or pathology results
- Rescheduling of elective endoscopies
- Triaging more urgent endoscopies or procedures
- Help reduce transmission of COVID-19 and other illnesses
- Address patient concerns with personalized care
- Support for desktop and mobile devices
- Available whether your offices are open or closed
- No extended wait times for patients
- Compliant with HIPAA security requirements
How simple is gTelehealth to use?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Click the camera icon
- Fill in the patient’s information
- Click the “Launch Video Call” button
More Ways To Engage Your Patients
Provide your patients and staff a private, two-way chat tool that’s just as simple to use as sending a text. Unlike texting, however, our private messaging tool uses two-factor authentication and encryption.
Help your staff reduce patient call volumes and boost patient satisfaction with a messaging solution that offers:
- Patient identification through phone numbers associated with their profile
- Patient or staff-initiated text messages
- Cloud hosted, offering you access from almost anywhere you have an internet connection
- Configurable to restrict user access to certain patients
- Notifications for newly received messages and messages unread by patients
- Out-of-office messaging options
Say Goodbye to Paper Intake Forms
Check-in, checkout and discharge just got a lot easier with gKiosk, our electronic patient check-in app that integrates seamlessly with our gGastro® EHR and gPM™ practice management system as part of the gGastro suite. With just a few taps on the iPad, gKiosk collects data you need and stores it in the patient’s electronic medical record. Imagine—consent forms, demographics, clinical data, signatures and more, all filled out by the patient when they walk in and before they leave. No need to enter the data manually; it’s already there for staff to easily review and accept. And depending on how your gastroenterology practice is set up, you may be able to be up and running with gKiosk in as little as two weeks.
Your patients will enjoy saving time and seeing that you’re on the leading edge of healthcare. And with less paper piling up, your front office will love it, too. Some benefits may include:
- Speed up check-in, checkout and discharge
- Improve patient and staff satisfaction
- Allow patients to complete certain quality measures
- Increase staff productivity by eliminating excessive data entry
- Get one step closer to a completely paperless office
- Streamline patient flow while reducing data entry errors
- Be more environmentally friendly
Leslie Cosner, Practice Manager
“gKiosk has improved our patient data collection and made patient intake more efficient. Patients can ensure their information is accurate, thorough and up to date, which allows our gastroenterologists to treat appropriately and promotes a quality visit for each patient.”
With gKiosk, the Center for Digestive Health saves up to:
for each existing patient
for each new patient
gPortal Gastroenterology Patient Portal
Streamline Communication to Help Improve Patient Satisfaction
Provide patient access around the clock with this robust patient health portal. Seamlessly integrated with the gGastro EHR and gPM practice management system, it’s designed to keep your patients satisfied and engaged. They can even pay online, helping make patient collections simpler for your staff and friendlier for your patients.
With gPortal, patients can:
- Confirm, cancel or reschedule upcoming appointments
- See outstanding balances – if your practice uses gPM
- Pay bills online
- Send private messages and request refills
- Receive email notifications when new materials are available
- Grant access to an authorized representative
- Share their health summary with other care providers
- Electronic medical records
- Lab results
- Patient education
- Review and update their own records, including:
- Review of systems
- Medical history
You and your staff can:
- Communicate with patients through encrypted messaging
- Review and accept patients’ data edits
- Automatically invite patients to the portal when creating an appointment
- Keep track of patient activity with our searchable access log
- Send billing-related messages right from the gPM collections queue
- Collect certain MIPS data for patient engagement
- Reduce staff time spent on data entry
- Send automated appointment reminders through the patient online portal
- Generate tasks from portal messages
- Which data patients can view and edit
- Your portal page with a welcome message and practice branding
- Login security preferences
- And much more
gReminder+ Automated Appointment Reminder Service
Reduce No-Shows and Improve Patient Convenience
Our gReminder+ patient reminder service makes it easy for patients to confirm, cancel or reschedule appointments, so you can make the most of provider schedules without adding to staff workload. As part of our all-in-one suite, gReminder+ functions as part of the patient scheduling software in gPM, letting staff see at a glance whether patients have confirmed or requested to cancel appointments.
For your staff, this can mean spending less time calling and more time meeting patients’ needs. And for your providers, it can mean fewer patient no-shows and cancellations.
- Phone calls, texts and emails automatically sent to patients
- Customizable, patient group, provider and location-specific messages
- Patients can confirm, cancel or reschedule through gPortal
- Automatic no-show engagement message to reschedule
- Choose how many reminders and when to send
- Professional voice talent in English and Spanish
- Response integration
- Multiple search function and reports available
gSurvey Automated Reputation Management and Visit Survey
Designed to give you the feedback that can help you better serve your patients, gSurvey lets you choose from three ready-made surveys:
- Reputation Management: Turn satisfied patients into advocates and let dissatisfied patients provide feedback privately.
- Visit Survey: Get actionable patient feedback and coordinate service recovery from three ready-made patient satisfaction surveys to send to patients via text and email.
- Practice CAHPS®* – Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems: An in-depth survey that was built to mimic CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey (CG-CAHPS) results so you can take a deep dive into the patient experience.
*This is not a certified CAHPS survey. CAHPS®: Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems CAHPS is a program of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Ready to Modernize Your Practice?
Connect with one of our specialists today to find out why over 130,000 specialty medical professionals trust us to help them save time and improve performance.