Is It Time to Switch Your EHR?
You are busy. Very busy. But if you’re settling for late-night documentation and efficiency issues, or if you can’t easily monitor prescriptions or connect with remote patients, you might want to consider switching to modmed® Pain Management.
Why modmed Pain Management?
HELPS SAVE TIME
- Our EHR learns from you, prioritizing your top treatment plans and prescriptions, based on how you document
- Once set up, you can get started right out of the box with built-in pain management-specific content and workflows
- Our intuitive interfaces are easy to learn and are designed to help speed up documentation by minimizing unnecessary clicking and typing
- Our all-in-one EHR and Practice Management system offers multiple solutions to help you address workflow, patient engagement, prescription monitoring and billing concerns
- The cloud-based platform offers flexibility and mobility, while avoiding expensive server upkeep
- Structured data helps give you insight into your practice performance, while the adaptive learning engine adapts to how your practice
- Practicing pain management specialists who help build and update the system regularly work with clients to understand their needs
- We provide dedicated and award-winning* customer support
- Our implementation team members make sure you start out on the right foot and stay that way
Your Pain Management Practice is Open—Virtually
Whether or not we go through additional periods of closure, patients are now expecting mobile and digital avenues to help access your practice. So supplying your practice with the tools and services it needs to address the future delivery of healthcare should be a focal point in these trying times and beyond. Engaging your patients before and after their visits may be important to how they feel about the care they receive which, ultimately, could decide whether they come back or suggest you to their friends and family.
Does your current EHR system prepare you with all of these patient engagement tools?
Helps you provide personalized care virtually through video chat with high-resolution capabilities.
Help patients engage in their care while creating a convenient experience for both patients and staff.
Here’s What Your Peers Are Saying
Jonathan Kamerlink, MD, Kamerlink Pain Institute
“The ability to use a click to access PDMP information from Appriss** when prescribing a new medication to a patient has been a huge time saver for us, and we appreciate how much easier it is to access this data from within EMA, rather than having to check the PDMP database outside of the EHR.”
Aneesh Singla, MD, MPH, National Spine and Pain Centers
“Our goal was to select a system that would allow us to see the same or more number of patients, without increasing our costs, which is what we’ve experienced so far in using EMA”
See It for Yourself
Curious to see what your modmed Pain Management could do for your practice?
**Not available in every state; additional fees may apply.